Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Apparently We Still Like To Pretend It's the 80's


Holy feckin' sheet! David Ellefson has officially rejoined Megadeth! As if having two back-to-back North American tours wasn't awesome enough, it appears that Dave Mustaine has decided to crank the awesome box up to twelvity-bajillion by picking up his founding bassist. So, when Megadeth comes through my neck o' the woods in mid to late March with Exodus and Testament in tow, I will also be treated to a blast from the fucking past. As if having 3 of the top 80's thrash bands ever on the same bill wasn't enough to blow your fucking mind into think MTV still played music and Regan was in power.

I've got an interview tomorrow with Corporate Death Burger to finance my $40 concert ticket back to the future, and if that doesn't work out by the time the date comes around I will take out a fucking loan to see that shit. Hopefully I won't get my nose busted like the last concert I went to. Thank you Cauldron for having 300 pound skinheads in your pit that like to break people's facial features.

No comments:

Post a Comment